Hello Two Yellow Dog Blog Visitors...

Just a quickie note...

Welcome to a preview of the Books I have created using BookSmart software from Blurb.com. (I have experience with several other bookmaking services, but Blurb Booksmart is by far my favorite). Please browse my titles, listed in this blog, and find the links listed to view the completed books available at blurb.com.

You can find my Blurb Book store (sample books), TwoYellowDog, at http://www.blurb.com/user/TwoYellowDog

I am available to help you create the book-of-your-dreams. I specialize in Family Histories, Life Stories, Vacation/Travel books, Wedding/Anniversary/Baby Albums, and Poetry books. However, my portfolio of book-types is expanding and I would love to hear about your dream-book and assist in bringing it to LIFE! After all, I do LOVE "Capturing Life, One book at a Time!"

Please contact me with any questions at info@twoyellowdogs.com

-Terri Mando

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4, 2011. SCUBA: Roatan, Honduras - June 2011

http://www.blurb.com/books/2311839

No comments:

Post a Comment